Aims and Scope
The aims of the EWE are:
- Creation and promotion of knowledge in the field of environmental research and water engineering.
- Creating a platform for the exchange of knowledge and ideas in the field of environmental issues and water concerns.
- Knowledge interaction in specialized environmental and water engineering fields.
- Assessment of the water resources management and creation of the right environment to take advantage of past experiences in order to promote these managements.
- Attempt to explain the principles of sustainable development by introducing environmental components and principles of integrated water resources management.
journal's scope includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Innovations and solutions focused on enhancing water and environment management
- Fundamental and applied research in all scientific and technical areas related to water quality and water, watershed and environmental management
- Recycling of water and water treatment
- Analyses of water consumption, pollution, and health hazards of water pollution
- Integrated water resources and watershed management
- Agricultural water management and water productivity
- Nexus of water-energy-food-environment
- Climate change, hydro-environment engineering, socio-hydrology, and river engineering
- Original research papers
- Review papers
- Short papers
- Case studies
- Letter to Editor