Aims and Scope
The aims of the EWE are:
- Creation and promotion of knowledge in environmental research and water engineering.
- Creating a platform for the exchange of knowledge and ideas in the field of environmental issues and water concerns.
- Knowledge interaction in specialized environmental and water engineering fields.
- Assessment of the water resources management and creation of the right environment to take advantage of past experiences to promote these managements.
- Attempt to explain the principles of sustainable development by introducing environmental components and principles of integrated water resources management.
EWE is an open-access journal that accepts original contributions that describe the analysis and solutions of issues in all aspects of water and the environment. journal's scope includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Innovations and solutions focused on enhancing water and environment management
- Basic and applied research in all scientific and technical fields related to environmental management, water quality, and watershed management
- Modern and traditional methods of water management in the agricultural sector in drought conditions
- Analysis of water consumption, pollution, and environmental risks of water pollution
- Integrated water resources and watershed management
- Recycling of water and water treatment
- Agricultural water management and water productivity
- Nexus of water-energy-food-environment
- Climate change, hydro-environment engineering, socio-hydrology, and river engineering
- Application of new techniques and knowledge in solving environmental issues and water resources management
- Original research papers
- Review papers
- Short papers
- Case studies